Diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy (CP)
Cerebral Palsy is the congenital disorder of muscle tone, movement, or posture. No doubt, the diagnosis of CP is not easy enough to create stress among parents. To begin with personalized Cerebral palsy CP Treatment in Punjab, the diagnosis makes the most reliable means to diagnose and get safe & natural homeopathic treatment. It’s also vital that early diagnosis is made to better analyze what needs to be done next.
Factors to diagnose CP (cerebral Palsy)
Although these are some factors to diagnose CP, many other factors play a significant role in this. Please make sure to keep a check on these factors and visit the homeopathic clinic in Delhi to improve your condition:
- Understanding the severity:- Most importantly, symptoms are analyzed because diagnosing them at an early age makes a difference.
- Knowing the type:- Few CP takes time to diagnose and observe. So consult the homeopathic doctor to better analyze the type.
- Parents need to be involved:- The parent must be involved all the time to monitor and understand the child’s development.
These are a few factors, and when you consult the homeopathic doctor in Delhi, he will analyze several other things to better analyze the situation. If you notice that your child has reached a particular milestone like:
- Sitting up by using a support
- Do not smile by 2nd month or push up while laying stomach
If you observe something different with your child’s development, please take necessary measures to improve the condition. The homeopathic doctor will assess if your child has CP or not by checking areas like:
- Muscle tone
Understanding various levels of Cerebral Palsy
Cerebral Palsy occurs from Level 1 to Level 5, which includes:
- Level 1:- The child is fully independent in doing physical activities. Although, there’s a slight issue with coordination and balance.
- Level 2:- Problem with balance and uneven surface. There’s a need for support to climb stairs and sometimes problems with jumping and running.
- Level 3:- Your child needs assistance with devices like wheelchairs or crutches. Additionally, he or she can climb using a railing.
- Level 4:- The child will have different challenges in terms of walking, and there’s a need for a wheelchair.
- Level 5:- There’s a significant problem with walking and standing. Without assistance, your child cannot function smoothly.
So, during diagnosis, the level is considered to analyze the situation and proceed with the treatment. There are various diagnostic, vision, and hearing tests are used to check and monitor:
- Intellectual development
The tests allow us to properly understand the problem and monitor the patient’s condition. Some of the necessary tests performed to diagnose CP are:
- MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging)
- CT scan (Computerized tomography)
- Cranial ultrasound
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Seek advice from our homeopathy experts for all your health concerns.
Understand the different conditions linked to CP for better evaluation and get necessary treatment plans. Some of the health conditions are:
- Visual impairment
- Hearing loss
- Speech impairment
- ADHD and Autism
- Intellectual disabilities
- Sensory problem
The Diagnose Cerebral Palsy Homeopathic Treatment can be a challenging and stressful process for parents, but it is a crucial step in providing the right care and treatment for their child. Early diagnosis is especially important as it allows for timely intervention and a better understanding of the child’s needs. The homeopathic practitioner at Afecto Homeopathy, Most notably using a natural, safe, and effective homeopathic approach.
Contact Afecto Homeopathy at 91-8727003555.