Autoimmune diseases have a common occurrence. It’s one of those conditions where a person’s immune system will begin to attack the body tissues by mistake. The autoimmune disorders are inflammatory bowel disease, psoriasis, grave disease, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, and systemic lupus erythematosus. If you are diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder, then at the Homeopathic Clinic in Ludhiana, you will seek the most effective care to treat your condition the right way.
Which are the common factors for autoimmune disease?
Some of the most common factors of autoimmune diseases are:
- Toxic metal exposure
- Poor diet is an excellent factor impacting the body’s immunity
- Toxic chemical exposure
- Personal or family history of autoimmune disease
- Stressful life event and autoimmune disease has been there for 6 to 12 months
- High estrogen levels will begin to affect the immune system
- Viral and bacterial infection along with other illness
If you are having any of these conditions, then you must get hold of one of the known Homeopathic Doctor in Patiala to seek the best possible care for your situation.
Which are the most common autoimmune diseases?
Here is the list of some of the common autoimmune diseases:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Multiple sclerosis
- Celiac spur disease
- Pernicious anemia
- Graves’ disease
- Reactive arthritis
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Type 1 diabetes
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Addison’s disease
What are the signs and symptoms of the autoimmune disorder?
Some of the most common signs and symptoms that can be noticed are:
- Hair loss
- Joint pain, tremor, weakness, or muscle pain
- Not able to focus on concentrate
- Recurrent rashes or hives across the cheeks and nose
- Eyes dryness along with skin and mouth
- Blood clots or miscarriage
- Tingling in the feet or hand along with numbness
- Abdominal pain or diarrhea
How to diagnose autoimmune disorder?
No doubt, it’s difficult to diagnose the autoimmune condition. Especially when the issue is in the initial stages, there can be a lot of difficulties, or it’s not easy to point out what’s the problem. The diagnosis plan can include the following:
- Physical examination
- Medical history
- Blood tests, including those to detect autoantibodies
How is homeopathy treatment best for autoimmune disorders?
The main aim of homeopathy treatment is not just to address the symptoms. The focus is directed towards treating the problem through the root cause. The homeopathic doctor will find out the primary reason to ensure the problem does not occur again. Health issues can indeed be the reason for mental, emotional, and physical health getting affected to a great extent. The homeopathy treatment does not leave any side effects, and there won’t be any sort of complications afterward.
Are you diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder?
Are you having any of the symptoms mentioned above?
Schedule your initial consultation at Afecto Homeopathy to plan the treatment most effectively.