Skin works as a barrier that protects the body from external issues. The layers of the skin are filled with some cells which are special and help in the immune system that protects the skin and the body from any bacteria, viruses, and other elements. Once the area on the skin detects any foreign invasion, it automatically alerts the body by triggering the skin to be red and inflamed. This is known as inflammation, dermatitis, or rash, which ultimately leads to itching. Skin allergies affect many people’s lives, approximately millions of people. They generally occur when the immune system reacts to a toxin or allergen. Visit a Homeopathic Clinic in Ludhiana and treat your skin allergies with no-side effects medicines.
Causes Of Pruritus
- Dry skin
It is one of the most common issues which leads to itching even when there are no visible eruptions in the skin. The causes of itching due to dry skin are environmental factors such as excessive cold or hot weather with a hint of low humidity. Some other factors that lead to dry skin are washing too much, growing old, and others. The common signs that dry skin is scaly, rough, and even flaky skin with excessive crack and itching in the skin, which could lead to bleeding.
Another cause of pruritus is an allergic reaction which can be caused by the itchy skin rash or itchy skin. When the skin comes directly in contact with an allergen, it causes an allergic reaction that can cause pruritus. The outcome of the allergy is usually itchy rash, redness, and eruptions. It could begin by contacting certain chemicals, clothing, pets, substances such as poison ivy, soaps, and cosmetics. There are also food allergies that can cause itching in the skin. Some of the common allergic skin diseases are:
- Hives or urticaria
- Contact dermatitis
- Bug bites
How to reduce itching?
Given below are some steps provided by the Homeopathic Doctor in Patiala that might help you lower the reaction of itching caused by any allergy or irritation on the skin:
- Apply mild moisturizer at least once or twice a day on the skin to reduce the allergic reaction.
- In the affected area, you can apply a wet compress.
- Take a lukewarm wash or bath to avoid such irritations.
- Only use mild soaps which come without any smell or perfumes for bathing.
- Use mild detergent to wash your clothes as it prevents dermatitis.
- Try to avoid any substances that could trigger allergic reactions on the skin. Such substances include jewelry, nickel, and many others.
- The most crucial factor that you need to keep in mind is to avoid scratching- it is one of the most significant self-care measures. Scratching can cause further damage and inflammation to the skin, which would ultimately result in the worst stage of itching.
Homeopathic Medicines That Could Cure Your Allergic Reaction
Homeopathy is the best way to treat your allergy reaction as it is safe and effective.
- Apis Mellifica
- Arsenicum album
- Hepar Sulfur
- Calcarea carbonica
- Hepar sulphuris
- Rhus Toxicodendron